Payday Loans That Accept Netspend Accounts, Netspend Cards & Netspend Customers – Get Up to $5000!
When you live from paycheck to paycheck without much savings to fall back on, a sudden illness, medical emergency, or a car repair can put you in a financial mess. With a bad credit score to add up to your troubles, the chances of having a traditional bank or financial institute approve your loan application may appear slim. A payday loan comes in to inject that much needed extra cash flow to cover those additional requirements.
The most significant advantage of opting for a payday loan is getting an amount as small as 100 dollars to 5,000 dollars. The short-term loans are typically given for 30 days and need to pay back on the next pay date. Some borrowers may opt for installment loans where the amount will repay in 3, 6, or 12 months. However, the one thing common in all types of payday loans is that the entire process takes place online.
You can apply for the loan online, and the lender sends the money as a direct deposit to the borrower’s checking account, saving account, or prepaid debit card account. So, if you are wondering whether you can get a loan without a bank account using your prepaid debit card, then the answer is ‘Yes.’ There are various prepaid debit card service providers, and one of the most popular is Netspend. If you wish to find out more about it, let’s get started to delve deeper into the topic.
How Do Payday Loan That Accepts Netspend Work
The prepaid debit card cash assistance is one of the best solutions for people who do not have a valid bank account. The most significant benefit is that you can still get a cash loan if you have bad credit, and instead of direct deposit to your bank account, you get the funds in the prepaid debit card. However, not all direct loan lending companies offer these services, and even those who do may not allow prepaid debit cards by all merchants.
Netspend is a reputed service provider that offers MasterCard and Visa prepaid cards to customers. Most state financial institutions and those federally regulated partner up with Netspend to provide cards to customers. You can use these cards to add, spend, manage, and withdraw funds when needed. The customers can also access other services such as direct deposit, text alerts, budgeting tools, and rewards programs.
So, when you have a Netspend account, you may go ahead and submit an online application just like any short term loan. Before choosing a service provider, make sure you check out the payday lender website for company information, interest rates, hidden fees, and other details. You may also want to check customer reviews to ensure that the company is registered and valid. Just like any short-term payday loans, here are a few eligibility criteria you need to fulfill:
• You should be an adult, 18 years of age or above (age proof with the date of birth)
• A citizen of the country
• Must be employed or have other sources of income
• Have a valid checking or saving account or Netspend account
• Must have a valid email id and physical address
Even when you fulfill the eligibility criteria, the lenders have all rights reserved to decide how much loan they can approve based on your employment status, income proof, and repayment ability.
How to Apply for Payday Loans With Netspend Card
When you have a Netspend card, applying for a payday loan is almost the same as you do with a checking account. When you visit the direct lending site, such as Massat Loan, check out the information to ensure that they approve Netspend Cards for cash deposit. In case you don’t find a satisfactory answer, find their contact information and call the service provider to find out. It is hard to find a bad credit loan provider that accepts debit, but it’s not impossible. When you find a suitable service provider, here are the steps to follow:
• Fill out the online application form you will find on the website with your full name, age, address, employment details, and other information.
• After you submit the application form, wait for the response of the lender. In most cases, you can expect the money to get credited to your card on the same day or the next business day.
• Use the money wisely as needed and, according to your agreement, repay the loan to the direct lender on the due date. You may use your Netspend card account to repay the loan too.
Pros and Cons for Payday Loans for Netspend Customers
If you don’t have a checking or savings account, it can be hard for you to qualify for a loan. Fortunately, there are other options, such as prepaid debit cards like Netspend. Getting a prepaid debit card account is easy, and sometimes it can be done spot-on, unlike a checking account, which often takes days. Here are some of the pros and cons of using Netspend.
- Easy access: When you get the funds deposited to your card account, the borrower can use the funds to pay bills online, shop at stores, and even withdraw cash from the ATM.
- Direct deposits: Besides getting a payday loan, you may also use the card for getting fast access to your salary, government benefits, and tax refund advances
- Earn cash rewards: Some prepaid debit cards allow you to earn cash reward points that the customer can later redeem.
- Several loan lenders: You may find multiple lenders who will agree to send money to your prepaid debit card, hence allowing you to compare and choose.
- High-interest rates: Due to bad credit and lack of checking or savings accounts, the interest rate for these types of loans is often high, and you risk getting caught up in a debt cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Get a Pay Day Loan With a Prepaid Account?
Yes, if you don’t have a checking account, you can still find lenders that offer to get cash loans direct deposit to your prepaid card account. However, not all lenders offer this service, so you may need to search for a suitable loan provider.
Can I Get a Loan With a Netspend Card?
Yes, if you have a Netspend prepaid card, you can still get cash loans directly deposited to your card account, following the same process as done for a checking account. Read the eligibility criteria information and how the card works above in the article.
Can I Get a Cash Advance on My Netspend Card?
Yes, when you need quick funds, you may use your card account in the same way as a checking account. Most of the direct lenders may be able to send money to your card following the same procedure.
Can I Get an Online Payday Loan With a Prepaid Debit Card?
Yes, if you have a prepaid card account, you can receive quick cash to your account. In some cases, borrowers prefer this type of transaction as they can use their card account for shopping, paying bills, and so on with ease. However, the lender has rights reserved to decide how much they would like to lend.
Other Related Information: